concocting  extraordinary  teams

April 27, 2006

In my Lifetime

Leila pinged Mark, who pinged me...


In My Lifetime, three things I would like to see...


  • all individuals treated with equal respect, regardless of skin colour, beliefs, abilities, language, or wearing the right labels

  • housing made affordable for families at all income levels

  • workplaces filled with passion and laughter, as we encourage each other to discover and contribute our best abilities.


What do you say: Jen, Chris, Mike, and Tobias? Or anyone else?
Please tell us what you'd like to see, on your blog or in a comment here :-)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see:

- a cure for cancer

- basic human rights worldwide and freedom for countries still under oppression such as Tibet and Myanmar.

- the world becoming a single community. With computer access available to everyone who wants it.

Fri Apr 28, 11:59:00 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home